- Audiology & Speech Language Pathology
- Complementary Medicine
- General Reference
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Osteopathy & Manual Medicine
- Physical Therapy
- Plastic Surgery
- Student Education
- Veterinary Medicine
Member of the Association
of American Publishers
Member of the Independent
Book Publishers Association
Anatomy in Your Pocket
Format: Spiral bound
Publication Date: May 2018
Exquisitely illustrated portable anatomical study tool a must-have for medical students
Anatomy in Your Pocket by Anne Gilroy is based on the award-winning textbook Atlas of Anatomy and the work of Michael Schuenke, Erik Schulte, and Udo Schumacher. This volume is organized by seven sections: the back, thorax, abdomen, pelvis, upper limb, lower limb, and head and neck. Each card features a full-color illustration with numerical labels only, while the reverse side provides the answers, an ideal format for self-testing.
- More than 400 exceptionally detailed full-color illustrations by Markus Voll and Karl Wesker supplemented by high-quality photos delineate body structures
- Tables, high-yield clinical correlations, didactically relevant Q&A, and superb illustrations enable studying, memorizing, and reviewing the most important concepts in human anatomy
- The compact spiral binding protects the cards and is perfect for on-the-go studying and quick reference
- Online access to WinkingSkull.com provides labels-on and labels-off review and the ability to administer timed self-tests
First-year medical students studying gross anatomy and second-year medical students preparing for the USMLE® Step 1 or COMLEX will benefit from using this resource as a study companion. It is also a go-to anatomical reference for other medical trainees who need a succinct yet thorough review of key anatomy.
Anne M. Gilroy, MA, is Professor, Department of Radiology, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, Massachusetts, USA. She is the co-author of Thieme's renowned Atlas of Anatomy as well as Anatomy: An Essential Text.
An award-winning international medical and scientific publisher, Thieme has demonstrated its commitment to the highest standard of quality in the state-of-the-art content and presentation of all its products. Founded in 1886, the Thieme name has become synonymous with high quality and excellence in online and print publishing.