- Audiology & Speech Language Pathology
- Complementary Medicine
- General Reference
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Osteopathy & Manual Medicine
- Physical Therapy
- Plastic Surgery
- Student Education
- Veterinary Medicine
Member of the Association
of American Publishers
Member of the Independent
Book Publishers Association
Written by a Who's Who of renowned spine surgeons, the third edition of Neurosurgical Atlas: Spine and Peripheral Nerves provides a detailed tutorial on the latest surgical procedures. The three comprehensive spine sections cover decompression modalities followed by fusion/instrumentation and fixation. Rounding out these sections are special topics such as vascular malformations in the spinal cord, stereotactic radiosurgery in the thoracic spine, and lumboperitoneal shunting. The peripheral nerves section includes treatment of conditions including carpal tunnel, brachial plexus, meralgia paresthetica, and cervical nerve root avulsion.
Throughout the book, the authors provide minimally invasive options and clinical pearls on patient selection, preoperative preparation, anesthesia, operative positioning, surgical methodologies, patient monitoring, and common complications.
- Anterior, posterior, transoral, and lateral approaches to the craniocervical junction, subaxial cervical spine; and operations specific to the cervicothoracic junction
- Thoracic spine techniques for burst fractures, vertebral body metastasis, penetrating spine wounds, tumors, etc.
- Lumbosacral spine approaches for herniation, degenerative disease with multiplanar deformity, spondylolisthesis, and more
- Close to 700 illustrations and color photographs elucidate key concepts
- Superb videos demonstrate hands-on techniques
This book is a must-have reference for neurosurgery residents seeking in-depth knowledge of spine and peripheral nerve procedures prior to scheduled cases. It will also benefit veteran neurosurgeons looking for clinical insights on infrequently performed surgeries.
- Handbook of Neurosurgery
- Pocket Atlas of Sectional Anatomy, Volume I: Head and Neck
- Atlas of Anatomy
- Color Atlas of Human Anatomy
- Hearing Aids
- Color Atlas of Physiology
- THIEME Anatomy Posters Bones and Muscles
- Pediatric Audiology
- The Bobath Concept in Adult Neurology
- Clinical Tests for the Musculoskeletal System