- Audiology & Speech Language Pathology
- Complementary Medicine
- General Reference
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Osteopathy & Manual Medicine
- Physical Therapy
- Plastic Surgery
- Student Education
- Veterinary Medicine
Member of the Association
of American Publishers
Member of the Independent
Book Publishers Association
This comprehensive, easy-to-consult pocket atlas is renowned for its superb illustrations and ability to depict sectional anatomy in every plane. Together with its two companion volumes, it provides a highly specialized navigational tool for all clinicians who need to master radiologic anatomy and accurately interpret CT and MR images.
Special features of Pocket Atlas of Sectional Anatomy:
- Didactic organization in two-page units, with high-quality radiographs on one side and brilliant, full-color diagrams on the other.
- Hundreds of high-resolution CT and MR images made with the latest generation of scanners (e.g., 3T MRI, 64-slice CT).
- Consistent color coding, making it easy to identify similar structures across several slices.
- Concise, easy-to-read labeling of all figures.
Updates for the 4th edition of Volume I:
- New cranial CT imaging sequences of the axial and coronal temporal bone.
- Expanded MR section, with all new 3T MR images of the temporal lobe and hippocampus, basilar artery, cranial nerves, cavernous sinus, and more.
- New arterial MR angiography sequences of the neck and additional larynx images.
Compact, easy-to-use, highly visual, and designed for quick recall, this book is ideal for use in both the clinical and study settings.
- Cosmetic Injection Techniques
- Handbook of Neurosurgery
- General Anatomy and Musculoskeletal System (THIEME Atlas of Anatomy)
- CT Teaching Manual
- Pocket Atlas of Sectional Anatomy, Volume I: Head and Neck
- Atlas of Anatomy
- Color Atlas of Human Anatomy
- Hearing Aids
- Pediatric Audiology
- The Bobath Concept in Adult Neurology