- Audiology & Speech Language Pathology
- Complementary Medicine
- General Reference
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Osteopathy & Manual Medicine
- Physical Therapy
- Plastic Surgery
- Student Education
- Veterinary Medicine
Member of the Association
of American Publishers
Member of the Independent
Book Publishers Association
An evidence-based guide to managing primary tumors of the spine"
This second volume in the AOSpine Masters Series balances critical appraisal of current evidence in spine oncology with the opinions of experienced spine surgeons to create a unique clinical reference for spine oncology surgeons. The book provides expert guidance to help clinicians make the right treatment decisions and provide the best care for their patients. The chapters have been written and researched by key leaders in spine oncology and range from general evaluation, staging, and decision making principles to histology-specific oncologic patient management.
- Editors are internationally-recognized authorities on the treatment of primary spine tumors
- Synthesizes the best available evidence and consensus expert advice on primary spine tumors, leading to optimal clinical recommendations
- Each chapter includes clinical pearls, tips on complication avoidance, and "top 5 must-read references"
The AOSpine Masters Series, a co-publication of Thieme and the AOSpine Foundation, addresses current clinical issues whereby international masters of spine share their expertise and recommendations on a particular topic. The goal of the series is to contribute to an evolving, dynamic model of an evidence-based medicine approach to spine care.
All neurosurgeons, orthopedic surgeons, neuro-oncologists, and orthopedic oncologists specializing in spine, along with residents and fellows in these areas, will find this book to be an excellent resource that they will often refer to in their treatment of patients with primary tumors of the spine.