- Audiology & Speech Language Pathology
- Complementary Medicine
- General Reference
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Osteopathy & Manual Medicine
- Physical Therapy
- Plastic Surgery
- Student Education
- Veterinary Medicine
Member of the Association
of American Publishers
Member of the Independent
Book Publishers Association
A focused reference from the world's experts on degenerative cervical conditions
This third volume in the AOSpine Masters Series covers the most common operative techniques for treating degenerative cervical conditions. The book provides expert guidance to help clinicians make the right treatment decisions and provide the best care for their patients. Chapter topics range from "Laminectomy and Fusion for Cervical Spondylotic Myelopathy" to "Complications on Anterior Surgery: VA Injury, Esophageal Perforation, and Dysphagia."
- Synthesizes the best available evidence and consensus expert advice on each operative technique for degenerative cervical conditions, leading to optimal clinical recommendations
- Editors are internationally recognized authorities on the treatment of degenerative cervical conditions
- Each chapter includes tips and pearls from leaders in the field
The AOSpine Masters Series, a co-publication of Thieme and the AOSpine Foundation, addresses current clinical issues whereby international masters of spine share their expertise and recommendations on a particular topic. The goal of the series is to contribute to an evolving, dynamic model of an evidence-based medicine approach to spine care.
All neurosurgeons and orthopedic surgeons, along with residents and fellows in these areas, will find this book to be an excellent guide that they will consult often in their treatment of patients with degenerative cervical conditions.