- Audiology & Speech Language Pathology
- Complementary Medicine
- General Reference
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Osteopathy & Manual Medicine
- Physical Therapy
- Plastic Surgery
- Student Education
- Veterinary Medicine
Member of the Association
of American Publishers
Member of the Independent
Book Publishers Association
The quintessential neurosurgical text review for acing the ABNS written exam!
Since its publication nearly 20 years ago, Comprehensive Neurosurgery Board Review has garnered legendary status as the leading high-yield review for neurosurgical residents preparing for the American Board of Neurological Surgery (ABNS) primary exam. The updated third edition by Jonathan S. Citow and associate editors R. Loch Macdonald, Ross C. Puffer, Syed I. Khalid, Bob S. Carter, Alan R. Cohen, Robert J. Spinner, and Daniel Refai reflects technological advances made in the past decade. Seven comprehensive, systematically formatted chapters succinctly cover the tested core topics: anatomy, physiology, neuropathology, neuroradiology, neurology, neurosurgery, and critical care.
- The streamlined outline format and handy tables enhance memorization and retention of knowledge
- More than 1200 high-quality illustrations and images, many in full color, detail impacted anatomy and processes
- Each chapter has concise sections encompassing important concepts, disease states, diagnostic criteria, and treatment approaches
As with prior editions, this reader-friendly textbook does a remarkable job summarizing the vast data and knowledge required to ace the ABNS exam. The new edition is destined to build on its legacy as an indispensable resource for every young neurosurgeon sitting for the exam.
This book includes complimentary access to a digital copy on https://medone.thieme.com.
7 Critical Care