- Audiology & Speech Language Pathology
- Complementary Medicine
- General Reference
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Osteopathy & Manual Medicine
- Physical Therapy
- Plastic Surgery
- Student Education
- Veterinary Medicine
Member of the Association
of American Publishers
Member of the Independent
Book Publishers Association
This second edition of volume 3 in the THIEME Atlas of Anatomy series now covers anatomy of the neck as well as anatomy of the head and neuroanatomy. It includes over 200 stunning new anatomic illustrations as well as a substantial number of additional clinical correlations. Descriptions of anatomic structures and their relationships to one another, along with information on the development of the structures, anomalies, and common pathologies, appear in every chapter.
- More than 1300 exquisite, full-color illustrations for the head, neck, and neuroanatomy accompany the clear, concise text
- An innovative, user-friendly format in which each two-page spread presents a self-contained guide to a specific topic
- Summary tables, ideal for rapid review, appear throughout the text
- Access to head, neck, and neuroanatomy images on Winking Skull.com PLUS, featuring labels-on, labels-off functionality and timed self-tests
This atlas connects the basic science of anatomy to the clinical practice that students are embarking upon while taking anatomy courses.
The THIEME Atlas of Anatomy series also includes two additional volumes, General Anatomy and Musculoskeletal System and Neck and Internal Organs.
All volumes of the THIEME Atlas of Anatomy series are available in softcover English/International Nomenclature and in hardcover with Latin nomenclature.
It is not often that one finds an anatomy atlas like this. It illustrates comprehensively, yet simply, the complex anatomy of the head, neck, and the central nervous system with beautiful, carefully annotated illustrations. -- Acta Radiologica
There are numerous beautiful illustrations throughout the book, and the authors have also added several relevant diagnostic radiographic images, so that a trainee can place the diagrams they have seen in their appropriate clinical context. -- Young Neurosurgeons News
...the book combines succinct explanatory text with the most beautiful, precise anatomical pictures...This atlas connects the basic science of anatomy to the clinical practice... -- European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging