- Audiology & Speech Language Pathology
- Complementary Medicine
- General Reference
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Osteopathy & Manual Medicine
- Physical Therapy
- Plastic Surgery
- Student Education
- Veterinary Medicine
Member of the Association
of American Publishers
Member of the Independent
Book Publishers Association
Neurosurgery Rounds: Questions and Answers, Second Edition by Mark Shaya and an impressive cadre of coauthors and contributors, thoroughly prepares medical students and residents for common yet challenging questions frequently encountered during neurosurgery rounds. The convenient, easy-to-follow format provides diverse coverage of multiple disciplines intertwined in the understanding, care, and treatment of neurosurgical patients.
Bringing the state of the art in neurosurgery up to date, nine revised and expanded chapters cover a full range of congenital, degenerative, traumatic, neoplastic, infectious, vascular, and inflammatory conditions impacting the brain, spine and peripheral nerves. Short answers and explanations appear directly below the questions, enabling quick reference during busy hospital shifts.
- More than 1,600 questions and answers test readers on a wide range of basic neuroscience, brain, spine, and peripheral nerve topics
- 30 featured cases provide invaluable clinical pearls and insightful discussions
- More than 175 high-quality radiographs and anatomical illustrations enhance the text
This concise review is an essential lab coat companion for all medical students pursuing neurosurgical clerkships or sub-internships and junior residents on rounds.