- Audiology & Speech Language Pathology
- Complementary Medicine
- General Reference
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Osteopathy & Manual Medicine
- Physical Therapy
- Plastic Surgery
- Student Education
- Veterinary Medicine
Member of the Association
of American Publishers
Member of the Independent
Book Publishers Association
A succinct, compact otolaryngology text in rapid review format"
This well-organized text for rapid clinical and board review contains high-yield facts using a question and answer format that covers all subspecialty topics in otolaryngology. It combines clinically relevant facts with hard-to-remember, commonly tested details and presents them in an easy-to-follow layout that allows clinicians to quickly review large amounts of information.
- More than 9,000 high-yield questions and answers, half provided in the book and the other half online
- Portable for quick reference during downtimes such as in between rounds or while traveling
- Clinical pearls on patient evaluation and management
This review book is a must-have for residents preparing for in-service exams or initial board certification exams as well as seasoned clinicians studying for their MOC Part III re-certification exams.
'This book was better than the others I have seen of this style, in that it covers a wide range of topics, with questions ranging from broad overview style to in-depth fact checking. ... Recommended for all ENT trainees, especially those preparing for the Intercollegiate exam.' --ENT News